January 13, 2013

Yay! Sex!

 Almost immediately after I was done with my shower and had put on some lingerie Master and I went into the bedroom. He bit and chewed on my neck while I stroked His cock.

He slid down and ate me out. He took His time doing so. I am really lucky to have a Master that enjoys eating me out. He's incredible at it. After I came He gently continued to lick and finger me leading me into another very intense orgasm.

He barely gave me time to catch my breath before He grabbed my waist and put me on all fours. I got into good posture and He forced me to back onto His cock. I was dripping wet and already a little swollen. So backing onto His cock like that was amazing.

He was gentle at first, to a point. He leaned over me, covering my back with His chest and stomach while He nuzzled the side of my face and rested His head against my shoulder. It made the connection I was already feeling from Him fucking me all that more intense.

Eventually He stopped being on the more gentle side and bounced me off His cock telling me to orgasm over and over again. He ordered me to cum one last night right before He filled me with His cum. That always seems to make both of our orgasms even more intense and mind blowing.

We both collapsed on the bed. I cleaned Him off before we shakily walked into the living room.

I was actually amazed that I stayed up as late as I did. I think I passed out on the couch around 2am.

Sometime around 3:30am Master woke me up to tell me we should both go to bed. So I laid down on my side and was already drifting back off to sleep. Master had other and more fun plans. He used me. My pussy was sore by that point and I was moaning half awake as He fucked me. After He came again He pulled me close and we both fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment