January 6, 2013

Visit With Dad

Master wasn't feeling well today. He seemed better yesterday but today for some reason He's taken a small nose dive and hasn't been able to sleep well at all.

So I went down to my dad's by myself. I'm not that great at taking pictures so I was a little worried about how the pictures of the items would turn out. But my dad ended up taking the pictures so that I could write everything down and he could just look at the pictures as he took them. It just seemed easier. He wasn't mad or anything along those lines. In fact he kind of seemed to have fun taking the pictures oddly enough. Although it's still a little weird to see my dad put glasses on whenever he has to read something.

Once that was done we chilled in his living room and talked about random stuff. His next door neighbor came over and shot the shit for a while as well. I didn't really want to leave when I did but it was getting dark out and I had a 45 minute drive home. On top of that I have to work tomorrow and had another errand to run before I could go home and relax.

I apologized to my father for not staying longer and he said that he understood. Part of the reason I didn't want to leave is because my uncle had literally just walked in the door as I was getting ready to leave and I haven't seen him in a long time and probably won't see him again for quite some time. Also, my brother was apparently going to be there in a half hour.

I just saw my brother for a short period of time yesterday but it's not often that I get to hang out with him and my dad at the same time.

But like I said I wanted a little bit of down time before I had to go to sleep tonight. I got home around 6:30pm.

Next time I'll make sure to go down there on a Saturday instead so I don't have to worry about leaving at a half way decent time.

Side note: I know this blog hasn't been about kink or sex in a while now but with my being sick, Master getting sick and neither of us being 100% over it yet there hasn't been anything going on but hanging out and sleeping. Hopefully soon Master will be a lot better. I just have this cough left although that is starting to subside more and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment