January 12, 2013

New Gadget

This is my mandatory cell phone post. Okay, so it's not mandatory but I figure I should gush about it here and now so I can get it out of the way. Plus, whenever I try to talk to Master about it He just looks at me like I'm crazy because He thinks a cell phone should only make phone calls. He doesn't even like the texting bit.

So anyway, I got up at 7am today. I actually had to wake the dog up to take him outside. *laughs* Normally he's the one jumping on the bed telling me to get the hell up because he has to pee. In fact if I didn't know better I would have thought he was cranky because I woke him up.

Anyway, I took the dog out and got myself ready. I left almost immediately after I was fully dressed. I left Master a message in case He was up before I got home. (He hasn't been sleeping for shit.. as usual... so I didn't know how late He would be getting up.)

I got down to my mom's around 8am. I made pretty good time. I went inside and hung out with her for a little while. We went to the cell phone store and sat outside of it for a good ten minutes.

We were literally the first people in the door but what was funny was that there was a line of people waiting to get in. There wasn't a sale going on or anything so I have no idea why they were so busy.

But since we were first in the door we were helped immediately. I didn't even really have to look around at phones. I had looked at their selection online and since I had been able to play around with my mom's phone I knew that was the one I wanted.

So it didn't really take that long at all. They got me one of the phones and transferred all of the information from my old cell phone onto my new one. I got the Motorola Electrify M. Both my mother and my brother had this phone and raved about it so I knew I was going to get a damn good phone. It was on sale too, so that helped my decision.

I also made sure to get a shell/holster for it. I don't really like having a phone without a holster. Especially since it's a touch screen phone. I don't want it getting scratched or anything.

They put the shell on for me and made sure my phone had the settings I wanted on it. That way I wouldn't have to dick with all the basic set-up later and I could go right into playing with it and setting it up how I wanted it as far as look and ringtones.

I took my mom on a couple of errands before dropping her back off at home. I then went home. Master was still asleep when I got back. Like I said, it didn't take long at the store and neither did the errands. As a result I got to play with my new gadget. I fucking love this phone. It's the first phone I've ever had a data plan on and as a result the first phone I've had that you can have apps on!

I set up some of the ones that I really wanted and got my wallpaper and ringtones all set up. I'm glad they were able to transfer my pictures and contacts. I would have hated to lose those pictures and have to set up all those contacts again. I have plenty in there, trust me.

I've played with it a little after Master woke up but not too much. But I love it and I love the shell/holster that I bought as well. Happy Kitten.

And tonight I'm going to get laid! Even happier Kitten. Master is feeling a lot better and so am I. It's definitely time to fuck. We're not used to going that long without sex. *laughs*

No comments:

Post a Comment