January 9, 2013

Bear With Me

I'll be glad when we're both 100% better. I really, really will be. Why? Well, first off I prefer it when we're both in good health, obviously. *laughs* But I also wouldn't mind getting laid. But the coughing isn't quite letting go enough to where we don't think we would have a coughing fit in the middle of it. So not sexy.

Master has had me going to bed more or less on time lately. He normally allows me to swing about a half hour past or even a hour past sometimes. But since I've been sick it's my normal bedtime. It's not a bad thing really. I mean, I like staying up because then when I go to bed I don't toss and turn as much, but I am feeling better and I've had to get up earlier these past few days so going to bed closer to the normal time is helping there as well.

There isn't really anything blog worthy going on as of late, as I'm sure you can tell from my posts the past week. But when we're sick there isn't a lot going on. We both try and rest up as much as possible which basically means laying on the couch/sitting in the recliner and watching TV and eventually go to sleep.

And not only isn't there a lot going on physically but my mind has been pretty drained as well. And when I'm not feeling well not a lot of sexy or kinky thoughts travel through my mind.

So I'm sorry for the lack of interesting shit to read lately. Hopefully by this weekend I'll have something.

No comments:

Post a Comment