January 4, 2013

Almost There

Work flew by today. It was only a four hour work day anyway, but honestly sometimes those seem to take forever to go by. After I got out of work I dropped off the guy in my carpool and then dropped off the rent check.

I was a little surprised when I got home and Master was awake. He's still fighting off this damn head cold and He hasn't been sleeping well so I figured that He'd still be asleep. But I was mistaken. we relaxed and talked for a little while but I did end up taking about a two and a half hour nap on the couch. I'm feeling better. I just have this cough going on but nothing is coming from it. I think it's just due to the fact that my throat is raw and scratchy from the past week of being sick and as a result it's causing a tickle in the back of my throat, which is in turn causing more coughing.

Going to work earlier in the week was really difficult to do. And I think that's part of the reason why I crashed this afternoon. I've been tired at work all week but then when I get home I have a hard time falling asleep since I've been spending the majority of the day trying to get my body jump started. I actually woke up only about a half hour before our usual dinner time.

We aren't doing any grocery shopping until tomorrow so we decided to just get drive through for tonight. I got all bundled up and made a few stops in addition to getting food. While I was out I bought Master some more cold medicine. Hopefully He'll be able to fully kick this thing soon.

Tomorrow I'm going down to visit my mom. Like I said all I really have left is this cough and I think that's more due to my throat being raw than anything. I had been planning on going down there this past Tuesday but put it off until tomorrow as I don't want to get anyone down there sick. It's bad enough that Master caught it from me.

Master will be staying home and resting.

No comments:

Post a Comment