January 23, 2013

Staying Up

Last night Master allowed me to stay up late. I had asked Him for permission earlier in the night and He allowed it so that I could finish watching the TV series we had been working on all week.

It was almost midnight by the time that was over. Normally the latest I'm allowed to go to bed is 11:30pm.

But even though it was almost midnight Master didn't make me go to bed by myself. He made a joke that if I was good in bed I could stay up tomorrow night (meaning tonight). I acted shocked and said, "You mean I've been bad in bed before?!"

He rolled His eyes and told me to get my ass to the bedroom. So I got my ass to the bedroom.

I stroked Him while He bit my neck over and over again, sometimes pausing to chew on my flesh for a little while. He then had me use my mouth for a little while.

After that He had me lay on my back while He roughly played with my tits. I reached down and did my best to continue stroking His cock before He slipped down and ate me out. I got off rather hard and before I could totally catch my breath Master told me to get on all fours and put my ass in the air.

I tried to comply as quickly as possible. He fucked me into several more orgasms before making me His fuck toy.

When He decided that He wanted me to be His toy He had me lay down all the way on my stomach, stick my legs straight back and cross them at the ankles. He tapped my lower back which was my cue to put my hands back there, crossed at the wrist.

He gripped my wrists with one hand and used His other hand to grab my neck and keep me from moving my upper body. I literally could not move. It was fucking hot! After He filled me with His cum He had me clean Him off before He held me for a short period of time.

It was a little after 1am by that point. So He said goodnight and I passed out almost immediately.

So today while I was at work I asked Him if the sex had been good enough for me to stay up tonight. And apparently yes, yes it was. *grins*

No comments:

Post a Comment