January 18, 2013

Check In

Today, after work, I went to my shrink appointment. It's nothing much really. I go there, tell him how I've been, give him any updates, get my prescription, and then leave. Aside from waiting to be called back the entire thing takes about 15 minutes. He is keeping me how I am as it's obviously working. He wants to see me again in six months. I think the fact that he feels we can wait six months in between appointments is a good thing. I did have to update my insurance information as my job changed the copay and all that. I hate filling out that paperwork. Especially when they take a copy of the card itself. You have all of the information right there! Ugh. Oh well.

We were supposed to go down to my dad's afterward to go hang out and do eBay stuff. But he had called and left a voice mail saying that my uncle had called him saying that they had to go out to grandpa's. Now the word my dad had used on the voice mail was emergency. So I was worried. I called dad a few times but no answer. Okay. Fine. I'll wait.

Come to find out what had happened was that my grandfather's sight is still messing with him and he wanted to get some bills and all that taken care of but he couldn't read them. So he wanted his boys to come out.

I guess my uncle had made it sound a lot more urgent to my dad than what it was. I'm not mad that Dad cancelled I'm just a little upset that it sounded a lot worse than it actually was. Well, not upset that it wasn't worse obviously but upset that I had been so worried due to how big it sounded when they knew from the get go, or at least my uncle did, that it was just them going out to help Grandpa.

But at least he's okay! I guess he's going to the eye doctor on Monday. Hopefully it's not a complication from his diabetes. He is always at the doctor's due to his heart so I'm sure that is being monitored closely as well.

So we're going down to my dad's tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment