January 2, 2013

Cranky

I think I'm towards the end of this damn head cold or whatever the hell it is. It's just the cough that seems to be hanging on for dear life. Last night was rough though. I went to bed around 11:30pm and I couldn't get comfortable. It seemed like no matter what I did I just couldn't lay still comfortably. Either it caused me to cough or it made my neck hurt or my lower back hurt or whatever. The worst part of coughing attacks, for me, is that my entire body hurts afterward. And when you're coughing on and off for several days the ache is just always there.

I think I finally fell asleep around 12:30am. But sleep did not last long. Master is sick too and is in the beginning stages. So if one of us isn't coughing the other is. I don't think either of us slept well. Around 4:30am I got out of bed for the last time. I figured that maybe if I went to sleep on the couch I could prop my head up on the two couch pillows and that would help with my coughing.

I grabbed my alarm clock and my cell phone and headed off to the living room. I grabbed my throw blanket and curled up on the couch. Our pup hopped up onto the other end of the couch and helped keep me warm. I got about another hour and a half of sleep before my alarm went off.

Work seemed to take forever and a day. I think that was mostly due to how I was feeling though.

When I got home from work Master and I still hadn't decided what we were going to do for dinner. Nothing in the apartment sounded good and neither of us felt like dealing with a grocery store. So I went and grabbed us dinner. About a half hour after we were done eating I realized that I had stupidly forgotten to buy toilet paper and we were completely out. Son of a bitch.

So since I had to run to the store anyway I decided that instead of just buying toilet paper I might as well buy some cough drops and kleenex while I was at it.

Master just got done soaking in the tub, which trust me is not easy for Him given the fact that He's so tall.

Needless to say neither of us are in great moods but we haven't taken each other's heads off or anything along those lines. We're just sick and cranky.

No comments:

Post a Comment