January 20, 2013

Phenomenal

Last night after I was done with my shower Master had me dress up for Him. I picked out something that I haven't worn a lot. He seemed very pleased with my choice. We sat in the living room and talked for a little while before we decided to head back to the bedroom. It was great. I got chewed on and licked almost everywhere. He made me into a pretzel several times in different ways. The only bad thing about the outfit that I chose was that there is really no grip to the material it's made out of. So there were times where Master was trying to keep my legs in a particular position but His hands would start to slip a little because of the outfit I was wearing. Thankfully He could work around it and it didn't take away from anything at all.

After we caught our breath I took my outfit off, cleaned Him off and we decided to go relax and watch a little Netflix. I think I ended up passing out on the couch around 3am or so. When Master woke me up to go to the bedroom I remember quickly climbing under the blankets and shaking a little bit because I was cold.

It sucks going from being nice and warm and cozy to trying to get warm in a bed that has been in a room where a fan is on 24/7. Master pulled me me close to Him and wrapped the blanket around me a little tighter. Before I knew it I was nice and warm again and able to drift back off to sleep.

I woke up around noon today. It's been a nice relaxing day and pretty damn lazy at that, which I can't complain about.

I'm so glad that Master and I are finally over those damn colds.

Anyone who has read my blog for a while knows that our relationship basically started on sex. It was supposed to be a one night stand that turned into a fuck buddy situation. It turned into that because not only was the sex phenomenal but we had a lot of fun hanging out together. From there feelings beyond friendship developed.

It sounds like it took a long time and at the time it felt like more time had gone by than it actually had. It honestly didn't. A month maybe? A little over a month tops. We fell hard and we fell fast.

I'm not saying that sex is essential to our relationship. We're not like that. We love each other very much and it's not like we'd leave one another if we couldn't have sex anymore. That is far from the truth. But when we can't have sex just because we're sick and don't feel up to it it's frustrating.

So when we are finally able to get back to it, it's so fucking incredible. And anytime we go over I'd say a week it feels... odd.

Yay for fucking!

No comments:

Post a Comment