January 5, 2013

Errands With Mom

Today I got up earlier than I usually would on a weekend but I had also slept a lot yesterday. I think that is also part of the reason why I'm feeling quite a bit better today. The more my body rests when I'm sick the faster I get over illness. But I also had things to do today.

I went down to see my mom. I hadn't planned on heading down there until probably noon or so but I was up early and so I got there at 10am. This also gave me more time to spend time with her and to run some errands with her. Her car is down and won't be fixed for a little while so she is relying on my brother's car. It's not always easy to borrow his car either so I figured while I was down there I would run a few errands with her.

We went to a couple of stores and did some grocery shopping. She was grateful and I told her it was no problem. If I lived closer I would run more errands for her/with her but there is a 45 minute drive between us. I normally try to go down to see her about twice a month, sometimes three times a month and so when I'm down there I'll just run her around town a bit.

I left there around 1pm and Master and I have been relaxing since that point.

I called my dad and found out he has a new cell phone number. He had been using a prepaid cell phone which is the one I called. He is keeping that one active since he has minutes on it but now he is on an actual cell phone plan and got a better phone. He's not too good about telling people he has a new phone number. *laughs* So after I got off the phone with him I sent a text to my brother so he has it too.

We may or may not be going down to see my dad tomorrow. My dad wants to put up more items on eBay so he wants us to help him with that but he isn't sure if tomorrow will be good or not as some of his plans with other people may or may not have changed. So he'll call me in the early afternoon tomorrow to let me know one way or another.

No comments:

Post a Comment