January 11, 2013

Excited

Apparently my current cell phone is dying more and more each day. It's a slow death for this cell phone unlike my last one that died rather suddenly. It's a good thing I'm going tomorrow to get a new one. I don't really feel safe driving on the interstate without a cell phone. Especially not for extended periods of time. So I've been a little anxious on the interstate the past few days.

But in order to get my new toy tomorrow I have to get up at 7am on a Saturday morning and head on down shortly there after. I want in that store literally as soon as the doors open. I know it's still going to take a while but it's better than being there for four hours because the place is packed.

My mother was picking on me today while I talked to her on my lunch break because she knows how excited I am. I'm like a kid about it. This is extremely rare thing for me. I normally do not get this way about material possessions. Anyone will tell you that, especially Master.

But because I don't spend a lot of money on myself like ever, I get excited when it's a new piece of tech in my little paws. This will honestly be the first thing in three years that I've splurged on for myself. Normally it's for Master or for us as a couple. I prefer that nine times out of ten. But this time, I'm really excited and really happy for myself.

I know Master is happy for me too but that doesn't stop Him from picking on me. For instance He made fun of the fact that I'm going to get up that early on a Saturday and how I'm willing to do that just to get a new cell phone. *laughs*

No comments:

Post a Comment