January 3, 2013

Enough Already

I think I'm finally starting to get over this cold. Mainly it's just the coughing that is left over and it's not nearly as bad as it was. My whole upper back hurts from all of the coughing though. You don't really realize how violent coughing can be until after a few days of damn near doing nothing but coughing and then realize how bad your back hurts. Master says He is starting to feel a bit better as well. He's not to where I am but then again I've had it a few days longer than He has so it's really not all that surprising.

I'll just be glad when we're both completely over it. I want to fuck! I know Master does too.

When I first caught this cold I could barely breathe out of my nose and I would go into coughing fits. So not sexy. Like at all. And when I get sick my body decides it's time to go into sleep mode and so I crash a lot. Then Master got sick and He was pretty much where I was a few days prior.

And I'm sure most of you are the same way, when one or both of you are sick even if you want to fuck it doesn't seem all that appealing. No one wants to be in the middle of fucking and realize you're about to hack all over your partner. Well, unless you're into that kind of thing anyway. We are not, obviously.

So the past week has pretty much been sleeping, watching TV and just trying to get past this shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment