January 30, 2013

Falling Apart

Last night Master allowed me to skip my post because my left ankle, knee and hip were bothering me. My ankle was the worst one though. I think it's because I slipped quite a few times while walking around outside the day before. I didn't fall down but sometimes just slipping feels worse later on. Ugh.

So I spent a lot of time on the couch, trying to relax my leg and stretch it out a bit. Today my leg is feeling a bit better. I'm still limping a bit though. I'm trying not to baby it too much though. That's almost as bad as pushing through it too much.

Then my right wrist is acting up again. It was worse last night. I've been wearing my wrist brace at work and everything, so I don't know why the hell it's bugging me now.

My eye twitch is still happening on and off. Joy. That's been going on for about a month now. I have no idea how to get it to chill out but at least it's happening less frequently now.

Today my left shoulder is like a rock. The right one is tense but not that bad.

I have another fucking cold sore. I think I caught it early this time so hopefully it'll be gone sooner rather than later. I'm drinking more water, putting Lypsyl on it and basically doing everything I can to not touch it.

I'm falling apart.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you're not doing well >_< Hope you start feeling better soon. As for the cold sore, have you tried Abreva? It's ridiculously effective...always clears my cold sores in just a few days...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've used that before but it doesn't seem to work any better than my using carmex or lypsyl for some reason. :-( Thank you for the suggestion though!

    ReplyDelete