January 17, 2013

Movie Nights

Master and I are nerds. Big ones, in our own ways. But there are some things that we both agree 100% on even if it's more His thing than mine or the other way around.

Most of these things involve movies. In fact, there are movies that we decide do not exist shortly after seeing them. Why? Because they were that offensive on a nerd/fan boy/fan girl level that we must state they do not exist so that our heads do not explode.

Yes, they are that bad.

And since they do not exist I can't really rant about them here otherwise that would be admitting that they do, in fact, exist. And as a result I would also have to admit that I did, in fact, watch them.

Which, of course, never happened. Why did it never happen? Well, because something that doesn't exist obviously cannot be watched. And we cannot watch something that cannot be watched.

See, it makes sense.

Tonight one of those movies almost made the list. It was Master's call though since this particular one was on His list of fan boy stuff and not on my list of fan girl stuff.

It was The Dark Knight Rises. He is a huge Batman fan. I know enough to get by and to mostly know what He's talking about as long as He doesn't go into all the back history and all that.

But even though I'm not a huge fan of Batman I have to say that movie fucking sucked. I never want to see that movie again in my life. Not only did it suck but it didn't even fucking make sense! Take all the Batman history out of it and it still didn't make sense.

It's a good thing we saw Ted earlier this week. That movie is fucking awesome! I loved the hell out of that movie. I wish we could have watched the unrated version. The disc had the option but apparently since it was a rental it didn't allow you to select the unrated version. That sucked. But I might want to actually buy that movie. I don't know yet. Even if I do, I'll wait for it to go down in price. We don't own a lot of movies anymore now that we can just watch them through Netflix. That one though? Yeah.. I may just have to own that one.


No comments:

Post a Comment