October 4, 2012

Reward Points

I was reading a thread on Fet about a rewards based system for a slave's behavior. Basically you earn points by behaving yourself and when you have enough points you can "cash them in".

I was reading this and I didn't really understand it. I mean, I'm supposed to behave. That's part of my role, ya know? You shouldn't have to bribe me to get those results. I am not the perfect slave and yes I can be a brat and yes I fuck up. Duh. But Master has never bribed me.

He has "rewarded" me in other ways though. And they are rather random. There is no way for me to mark progress or anything like that. Just one day He'll decide that I deserve a little something extra. That's normally when He'll hop in the shower with me and wash my hair or He'll give me a full body massage.

They are wonderful things and I cherish them when they do happen. I don't consider them a bribe though. There is no guarantee on it happening. There is no way for me to track my progress. Basically if He thinks I deserve it and the mood hits Him I get pampered a bit.

I'm not sure I'm getting my point across very well though. My brain is kind of grinding it's gears lately.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that if you have to bribe a slave to get them to behave, then it doesn't make sense to me. If your Master randomly decides to pamper you a bit that's not a bribe.

Wow. I'm more spacey than I thought I was. I started this post off with a whole thought process but now? Apparently it fizzled.

Fuck.

I think it just kind of reminds me of a kid getting rewarded for doing chores. When you're younger you sometimes get the incentive by receiving money or a special treat because you did your chores, or you got good grades. But you're a kid. You're an adult now. You shouldn't require that anymore. It's not a job. Well, it is, but it doesn't come with a paycheck and health insurance.

And even at a job if you tried to say, "Well I'm not doing my job now because you're not paying me enough." Guess what? You're most likely going to be fired.

If I tried to walk up to Master and say, "I want to start earning points so I can do x, y, z otherwise I'm not going to behave myself at all..." Well, He'd probably laugh His ass off and then grab my throat and squeeze until I was to my knees looking up at Him trying to breathe while He says something along the lines of, "You wanna try that again?"

Yeah. It wouldn't turn out well at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment