October 24, 2012

Spin The Wheel

There is a lot coming up and things keep changing. Okay, lets see here. My dad wanted us to come down this Sunday for Trick or Treat. He wants us to help him decorate and all that. Well, he called me today and apparently he got his dates mixed up and it's actually Saturday instead of Sunday. Honestly this is better because I'd rather not be there late the night before I have to go back to work especially since it's a 45 minute drive home.

I believe that next weekend is clear. The week after that is BC's wedding. That Friday we have the rehearsal dinner and that Saturday is the actual wedding. They tried to throw in a pre-rehearsal get together for next weekend but Master and I declined as the month is going to be crazy enough. Okay, so the weekend of the wedding our neighbor AK was also going to be moving and wanted Master's help loading the truck during the day prior to the rehearsal.

However, now apparently she isn't moving until the weekend after that and still wants Master's help. That also happens to be the weekend that my brother is coming up to stay for the weekend. So, if that is how it pans out and her moving date doesn't change, again, I'm sure that my brother will help out too.

The week after that brings us to Thanksgiving. We're also trying to get together with my father-in-law somewhere in all this as well.

Before I know it it'll be December. And of course December will go by quickly as well, it just won't be so jam packed every weekend, hopefully.

Trying to keep all of this straight is mind boggling enough some days. So, hopefully nothing else changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment