October 13, 2012

Jump Start

Today I have not been able to get jump started. Last night I ended up feeling really sick and actually got sick. I went to take a nap for a little while and I asked Master to wake me up in a couple of hours. That's all I wanted was to sleep for a couple of hours. Apparently my body had other things in mind. Master woke me up about two hours after I fell asleep. I still had to to my bipolar medication after all.

So I took that and sat at the computer for about 10 minutes, checking my e-mail and all that, when I realized that I still didn't feel well. I didn't feel sick to my stomach anymore I just felt really off. I apologized to Master as I had wanted to stay up with Him but He told me there was no need to apologize and to just go ahead and go to bed. He gave me a hug and told me He loves me.

I think I slept a good nine to ten hours straight. I woke up when the dog woke me to take him out. Master got up at the same time. After I got back in from taking the dog Master and I decided to stay up. Even though I had slept so much last night I normally am not up that early on a Saturday.

We had no caffeine in the house and I was feeling a lot better so I ran to the gas station to grab soda and some coffee. When I got back home I surprised Master with McDonald's for breakfast.

Most of the morning was killed by watching Netflix. When He decided to go take His shower I ran to the store to pick up a few things. After all that was said and done we pretty much have lazed about the apartment. I have felt sluggish all day, as has Master.

I think part of it is due to the weather. It's been overcast and raining all day. That always makes me feel lazy yet comfortable. I feel a lot better today I just can't kick into full gear and Master doesn't seem to be able to either.

In fact after dinner while we were watching Netflix Master dozed off in His chairs a couple times and before I knew it Master was waking me up and a couple of hours had passed by. Now here I am knocking out my blog post. Master wants my nightly stuff to be done and out of the way so we can relax the rest of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment