October 15, 2012

Bald Is Beautiful

Master had me start growing a landing strip a while back. Actually, when I searched for that post so that I could link to it I didn't realize it had been that long. Apparently He had me start growing it out around August 7th. Wow. I mean, He's had me have it for longer but still I didn't realize it had been that long ago.

He knows I hate growing it in. I'm not saying it looks bad but I just prefer being clean shaven. I have shortly after hitting full blown puberty.

I think I first started shaving it all off at about 13. It wasn't anything sexual back then of course. I basically got sick of tired of the mess whenever I got my period. I first got my period right before I turned twelve. I wasn't allowed to use tampons so I was stuck using pads. And the mess from the blood and the pubic hair? Ick. So from that point forward I just always shaved it off. It was cleaner that way to me and also my pubic hair wouldn't get accidentally stuck to the damn pad.

As I've gotten older it has become a sexual preference as well. I think it looks better and is more attractive. So when Master asks me to grow it out I understand why and like I said it's not that I think it looks horrible. I just think it looks better clean shaven.

Anyway, last night after my post I started walking towards the bathroom to go take my shower. I'm half way to the bathroom door and Master says, "By the way, you can shave off your landing strip if you want."

If I want? Hell yes! I ran back to the living room and gave Him a big goofy hug and said thank you. He laughed. He told me that the deciding factor was the fact that the night before, when He went down on me, some of the pubic hair from the landing strip went up His nose. *laughs*

So as I'm taking my shower I start shaving away. Admittedly I was probably a little too happy to be rid of it. I'm fucking weird, I know. By the time I was done I had to throw out the razor blade and put a refill on. It wasn't massive or anything. It was a little wider than usual but other than that.. Just a normal landing strip. The problem is that my pubic hair is rather thick when it does grow in.

When I got out of the shower I had on one of Master's jean shirts which is basically like a dress on me so He told me to open it. He rubbed my skin when He saw the smooth skin. He smiled. I know that He loves me smooth and clean like that. Just every now and again He wants to have me grow the landing strip back.

He told me that He's surprised I didn't beg to shave it off sooner. I told Him that I wasn't sure how it would go if I did. With Him it could have gone one of two ways. One way would be He would allow it. The other way is that He would make me keep it longer simply for asking to shave it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment