October 29, 2012

Peas In A Pod

There isn't a lot really going on today. After the busy weekend we had with my dad, while it was a hell of a lot of fun, I'm a little worn out from it. Also, I'm dealing with his Ebay sales. It's going well but I try to keep a really close eye on it. He's lucky I love him so much. *laughs*

Master has been really sweet about all of it. He hasn't complained once about helping out my dad or about me checking things online for my dad. It's taking up a bit of time but not overly much. Still, no sighs or eye rolls. In face He pretty much offers Himself up to my dad when my dad even remotely hints at the fact he needs help with something.

What do you know? A son-in-law who really likes his father-in-law. Who knew?

Actually, Master and my entire family get along really well. Although I will say I think He gets along with my father the best. They have a lot of things in common. Interests, senses of humor, etc. And with two grown ass men in the room that much alike it can only go one of two ways. Either it turns into a pissing contest of biblical proportions or it turns into how my Husband and father are. Basically best friends when they are around one another. They don't talk on the phone or anything like that but if we go down there you can barely shut the two of them up sometimes. And of course, eventually the jokes will turn to me. Damn them. It's all in good fun though.

Other than that, there isn't a lot going on or on my mind. I'm just glad Monday is almost over. I hate Mondays.

No comments:

Post a Comment