October 23, 2012

Docile Thoughts

I've felt really docile all day today. That includes the time that I was at work. Those days hit me every now and again. Sometimes when I get really docile though I get quiet. It's not that I don't talk, it's that I don't talk very much. It's more of a I'll speak when I'm spoken to type situation, which is odd as that has never been a rule that Master has enforced.

And when I do talk "out of turn" it's normally pretty short or just a comment about something we're watching. I didn't really notice until Master pointed out the fact that I've been really quiet since getting home from work.

So I've thought about it and that's the only answer I can come up with. It's a result of me being extremely docile.

Although He did say that I've been quiet most of the week and while yes, I've been behaving myself I haven't felt this docile in quite some time.

Another thing I've noticed when I'm docile is that I don't move as quickly. It's not that I'm sluggish or anything like that it's just that I physically moving slower. Odd, don't ya think? I don't know whether or not Master has noticed that.

I also get more affectionate. It's interesting the things that you notice when you really stop to think about things. And normally it takes Master pointing out something, like He did tonight, for me to take a mental step back to see what exactly He's talking about. And then sometimes I'll take it a step further, like right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment