October 8, 2012

A Little Bit Of Both

I'm not one of those girls that prefers things gentle, most of the time. But there are some things that Master does that are on the gentle side that I love. Especially when He follows it up with some rough stuff. *laughs*

Last night Master and I were sitting in the living room watching TV and out of nowhere I looked at Him and asked if He would brush my hair. Yes, I know I'm a grown woman and can brush my own hair. But to me it's a treat for Master to do it. I find it incredibly relaxing and oddly enough very... affectionate? I guess that's the word I'm looking for. He kind of chuckled at me (He does that a lot) and told me to go ahead and get my hair brush. So I quickly go to the bathroom, grab the hair brush, and then plop down in front of His chair. He gathered up my hair and brushed it. I melted. I truly did.

It seems so silly, and I'm sure to some people it would seem rather stupid but I love it when He brushes me hair. Hell, even just running His fingers through it. So relaxing. And I am lucky to have a Master that is willing to do these kind of things because He knows I enjoy it so much.

I think if you were to ask a lot of boyfriends/husbands/etc. that, they would look at you like you had grown a third arm or something. But not my Master. He just chuckles at me.

Later on in the night we go to the bedroom to fool around. He isn't really rough or anything of that nature but I'm always hyper sensitive when I'm on the rag, so just Him going balls deep is enough to fill that rough stuff quota for me sometimes. Last night was one of those times. It felt amazing. I can't lie. The sex was incredible.

So last night I got a little from column A and a little from column B. I'm a happy girl.

4 comments:

  1. Master loves to play with my hair. It's been a (non-sexual) thing for him since he was a little boy. However, with my hair as long as it is, he often runs into snags. It used to be instead of letting the snag roll off his fingers, he'd just pull and try to detangle it! OW. I had to show him down to deal with tangled hair. Maybe I'll show him how to brush it, but I'm so guarded around my hair (since I hate having little snags pulled like that and I know exactly what to do to take care of it) I'm not sure I could relax for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Master use to have really long hair and is actually trying to grow it out again so thankfully He already knows how to handle snags and tangles. *laughs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Speaking of which, how comes his lovely locks? I know he's been growing it for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's just about hitting shoulder length right now.

    ReplyDelete