October 31, 2012

Ick

I felt like hell today. When I first got up this morning I was all stuffed up so I went to blow my nose and most of it was blood. Ew. Apparently my nose was really fucking dry before I went to bed. But of course as the day went on it became just plain old stuffed up nose and headache. I'm not sick, it's just my sinuses bitch slapping me.

It didn't help that I have been absolutely slammed the past couple of days at work.I'm used to busting my tail a bit but this is causing me to switch into "overtime" mode. I haven't had to put in more than 3 hours of overtime in about two months. That's a streak right there. So I was trying to kick start myself into that mode today but with how I was feeling that wasn't quite working. I got about 8 1/2 hours in today. Not too bad.

Hopefully tomorrow I'll feel better and my sinuses will chill the fuck out.

Although, today is Halloween and as a result I saw something that would normally sound like I was on an acid trip when I describe it.

I sit right by a window at work. And right across the parking lot for our building is a bar. At about 2pm today I just so happen to look out the window to see Winnie the Pooh drunk as hell, stumbling out of the bar and then skipping drunkenly through the parking lot while swinging a purse around.

See, I told you it would sound like an acid trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment