October 11, 2012

Tom Boy At Heart

Master and I were talking about BC's wedding yesterday while I was at work. Yes, it was through text and yes I know I'm a horrible person for texting while at work. But it was a slow fucking day and I had all my work done and there was literally nothing for me to do.

Anyway, Master obviously has a tux to wear. I was wracking my brain trying to figure out what I should wear. I don't want to go out and spend money on a new outfit. So I'm thinking and I'm thinking. Master suggests that I wear my wedding dress. Now, my wedding dress is just a regular black dress so it's not like it'd be offensive or anything but I simply do not want my wedding dress associated with someone else's wedding. I'm weird, I know. He saw where I was coming from on that one. So then I suggested that I wear a pair of really tight black pinstripe slacks and one of my nicer tops.

He put the kibosh on that really fast. He basically told me that I was forbidden from wearing pants to the wedding. He then went into how He is sick and tired of me wearing jeans and a t-shirt. He wants me to wear more skirts and dresses and basically anything besides jeans when it's nicer weather.

I did try to wear my dresses more frequently this past summer but it wasn't enough to please Him.

Part of the problem is that I'm a tom boy at heart. I really am, always have been. So dressing like that is second nature. Also? A lot of the dresses that I truly loved I don't have anymore. A couple of them were ruined. I had this gorgeous super tight red dress with a black mesh overlay. I fucking loved that dress. But I was goofing around with our last dog and whoops. His claws ripped the mesh overlay. I wasn't mad. I don't blame the pup at all. It was my own fault. But that was honestly my favorite dress ever. And of course I can't find anything similar to it.

A couple of other ones just got ruined one way or another.

I also hate clothes shopping. I hate it. I hate it to the point that I avoid it as much as possible.

So anyway, Master has forbidden jeans during the summer when it is nice out. He said something along the lines of me having a rocking feminine curvy body and I always hide it with baggy jeans and shirts.

This means that I have to go clothes shopping. We continued talking about it via text. He wants me to buy shorts too. I don't like shorts. I don't know why but I find them uncomfortable. So I asked Master if cloth shorts were okay. His response was that as long as they are form fitting that's fine. He told me I have all fall and winter to start building that wardrobe up. Because basically I need an entirely new wardrobe. At least I can piece meal it together.

It was really sweet of Him to say what He did. It made me feel good to see those words. Receiving a compliment like that from someone you have been with for almost ten years means a lot, ya know?

Okay, so back to the wedding. After that convesation took place I remembered that I still had another black dress in the closet that I haven't worn in forever. Master told me that He wanted to see it before agreeing that I could wear it to the wedding.

So before my shower I went into the closet and sure enough it was there. I brought it out for Master to see. It's a little thicker, almost like a sweater material. But it's super tight and black. I love black clothing. He said He liked it but He would have to see me in it first. So I quickly put it on. It's a dress that you just slip on. His eyes lit up a bit and He said it would be perfect to wear for the wedding.

I didn't remember how short it was though. *laughs* You can see my thigh wrap tattoo, which is kind of high up on my thigh. It ends basically right below my ass. So yeah, Master is pleased with it. I just have to buy some black pantyhose and I'm good. The dress is too short to wear thigh highs.

So, I have an outfit for the wedding and apparently I'll be piecing together a new wardrobe over the next six months or so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment