October 7, 2012

Down Time

Today has been a really lazy and comfortable day. Honestly we haven't done much all weekend and I am not complaining about that one little bit. I slept until 11:30am today. I think I went to bed around 2am with a short nap on the couch somewhere in between there. Master understood. He knows how stressed I've been and honestly that stress isn't over so the down time is much needed.

After all the holiday season is quickly approaching and November is going to be crazy busy.

Let's see here. Okay, so the first weekend of November is BC's wedding. The week after that my brother is staying for the whole weekend. The week after that is Thanksgiving.

So yeah, November should go by extremely fast. I still have no idea what I'm wearing for BC's wedding. I'm probably going to wear slacks and a nice top. *shrugs* I know I have to dress nice, but that doesn't mean I have to wear a dress. I've already told Master that I most likely will not be eating at the reception. I have a very sensitive stomach and I have no idea what they are having. If I feel I can eat it then I will but I most likely will not just to be on the safe side.

The weekend my brother comes up we don't really have any plans to do anything. My brother is more than fine with just hanging out at the apartment, which is cool.

For Thanksgiving it'll be dinner at my mom's and maybe a visit to my dad's first. I'm not entirely sure yet.

Then before ya know it, it'll be December.

So yeah, I'll take the down time when I can get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment