October 12, 2012

Feeling Funny

Today practically flew by. I got to work a little early. I didn't have a lot to do so I waited until my normal time to clock in. After that though time just whipped by. Before I knew it I was out of work at noon, dropped off the guy in my carpool, hit the bank and the gas station before finally pulling in at home.

Master and I were able to relax for about an hour before we had to head out again. We got the car an oil change and the tires rotated before heading down to my dad's place.

We had plans to help him take more pictures of items he wants to sell online, but we never got around to it. We were having a really good time just talking and joking around. One of his neighbors popped over for a little bit while we were there. We hadn't seen him in quite some time. So yeah, the pictures never got done but at least everyone enjoyed the visit.

We had to leave sooner than I had anticipated because I suddenly didn't feel well. First off, my blood sugar was acting up and secondly I had asked my dad for a tylenol or something along those lines. He didn't have any and so gave me a pain pill that he takes for his back. It was a really, really low dosage so I took it. Yeah, since then I haven't felt all that great.

I feel kind of out of it and a little nauseous.

When we finally got home I ate dinner and I had a doughnut before we left my dad's place but I still feel really out of it. Remind me to never take another pain pill from my dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment