October 21, 2012

Massage

Sometimes it begins as a back rub and turns into something totally different being massaged. *grins*

We were watching TV and I asked Master if He would please work on my lower back for a little while. It's been bothering me lately. He said yes but made me stay on the couch while He set it up. He grabbed the lotion and then my throw blanket. He placed the blanket down on the floor and then one of the couch pillows so I could rest my head on it. After that He took me by the hand and had me stand up. He pulled my shirt off first and molested my tits for a few minutes while I giggled. I said, "Master that isn't my back."

You want to know what His response was? "Respect the process." *laughs* I love that man of mine.

Finally He slipped my yoga pants off and then allowed me to lay down. The only reason I had been dressed in the first place is because we had the patio door blinds open. I can't exactly be naked, ya know?

We continued to watch TV as He worked on my back. Once He was done I was simply expecting Him to go back into His chair and for me to go back onto the couch. That's not what happened though. Instead He moved down and started licking my asshole. It tickled a bit at first but then I mellowed right out. After He was done He lightly nipped my skin and then went onto His chair.

I was like jello when the TV show ended. Immediately there after Master ordered me to the bedroom. The sex, as always, was amazing. But this time it was the kind of sex where afterward you have a full body buzz going on. Master had the same feeling. I love that sensation.

No comments:

Post a Comment