October 26, 2012

Sell, Sell, Sell

Today after work Master and I went down to my dad's. The original plan was to help him set up more of his Halloween stuff but apparently he had finished most of it yesterday while my uncle was over. No big deal. So instead we took pictures of more items he wants to sell online.

So far the sales are going rather well. Better than I thought actually. Out of the last ten items five of them sold, so a 50/50 on that. Not bad at all. This means a little extra cash in my dad's pocket, which he really needs. So Master and I are more than happy to help.

It's a really smooth process too. We go down there and my dad pulls out the items he wants listed next. He sets them up for the pictures exactly how he wants them. Then Master steps up and takes the pictures, my dad okays the pictures and we move onto the next item. While this is going on I'm writing down notes about the item and the price he wants me to set as a baseline as well as which pictures he wants used.

Then once I get home I place the ad and keep an eye on it. If an item sells I call up my dad to give him the information, he ships it and then calls me to provide the tracking information so I can let the buyer know.

Like I said, it's a smooth process. It's also interesting to see how well Master and my dad work together. They work great together actually. It makes me smile.

Tomorrow we are going back down there to help Dad with his trick or treat haunted house, which is always fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment