October 17, 2012

Bummed Out

I've been rather blah the past few days. I'm not depressed or anything, just down. I've kept Master updated on it of course. He tells me what I already know. He tells me that my pills aren't a cure all and that I'll still have days where I have a particular mood and I won't know or understand why. Yes, I already know that but it's still nice to hear Him say it. It's nice to have Him reassure me.

I know that people don't always know why they have the mood they do. But I get kind of paranoid about it. I've been diagnosed for about two years now and still I'm paranoid about it. Am I acting rationally? Am I over reacting to something that doesn't even matter?

I don't cycle like I use to though. If I do cycle it's no where near as severe as it was a few years ago.

I just hate feeling bummed out like I have been. Having sex perks my mood right up though. *laughs* Although that's really nothing new.

Last night was incredible. And I fell asleep with a smile on my face. I woke up in a good mood as well. But as they day has gone on I just feel kind of bummed out. No real rhyme or reason to it.

Oh well, it has to end sometime.

2 comments:

  1. I am also bipolar and I recognize being paranoid about symptoms. Yesterday I was singing to myself and I found myself worrying if it could be a hypomanic symptom. I think it's sad, not being able to do normal happy thing without beginning to worry.

    I hope you soon feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I do feel better now. It lasted a couple of days but I've evened out now. It is sad, having to worry about moods and if it's due to the bipolar disorder.

    ReplyDelete