October 2, 2012

On My Mind

There are a lot of things on my mind lately. I'm going to go into the whole list because some of it isn't meant for the blog and some of it seems so trivial. But oh well. I'm stressed and I don't know how to handle some of it. My meds are holding. I still have a firm grip on my emotions. I mean I'm irritable every now and then, but it's weird. It's like an on and off switch. But it's not drastic and it's not overwhelming, so at least that much.

I know it's showing through too. I've talked to Master about it and I'm keeping Him as updated as possible with where my mood is at. He seems grateful for that. There was a time where I would keep Him in the dark about it because I didn't want Him to worry. I'm keeping as far away from that as I possibly can.

I mean, if I don't know exactly what is bothering me I tell Him that. But eventually, when I do figure it out, I talk to Him about it. It's not like He can wave a magic wand and make it all better but my telling Him is a hell of a lot better than Him wondering why I'm being so damn moody.

I would say it's moody. I wouldn't put it under the bipolar "category" because as I said it's not drastic and I don't think I'm being irrational at all. Master hasn't said anything to that effect either. And trust me, He has no problem telling me that He thinks I'm over reacting.

As a result though my mind isn't as focused when I get home. I just want to shut my brain off for a little while. It doesn't always work but tonight I'm just trying to be as relaxed as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment