August 7, 2012

And Suddenly... Pubic Hair!

It has been a long time since Master has had me have a landing strip. He's had me do it a few times over the years. I think He normally prefers my pussy to be perfectly smooth, however there are times where out of nowhere He'll tell me to start growing out the landing strip again.

In fact, He just did it on... Sunday? Yes, I believe it was Sunday. We were sitting in the living room watching something on the TV. He just slowly looks over at me with a look on His face that He gets when a really good idea hits Him. I look at Him and He just nonchalantly says, "I want you to start growing out your landing strip and you're going to start it today."

He then promptly went back to watching TV. *laughs* The perks of being a Master, right?

So I did. It always drives me bonkers at first. I have to let that area grow in for at least three to four days before I can begin shaving it down to just that small strip of pubic hair. Until that point I shave everything else except a thick patch of pubic hair. After that I slowly but surely shorten that area to where it is just a nice small strip that Master really enjoys. It's a bitch to keep straight.

I don't know how men do it every day with their facial hair. I just don't. I would be fucking it up constantly!

Hopefully by Friday I'll have it where it needs to be and I'll just have to maintain it from there. That is until Master tells me to shave it all off again. Sometimes it's after a month, sometimes it's longer. I think they longest He has ever had me maintain a landing strip was four months. I don't know if He just gets tired of it or what. Then again I don't know why He wants me to grow it back sometimes either. Another perk of being a Master.

I don't have to know why or understand why His mood changed in regards to that, I just have to know that it's what He wants me to do. *nods* Keep it simple and don't over think it.

No comments:

Post a Comment