December 31, 2011

Happy New Year

Well, it's New Year's Eve. It's hard to believe that the year is already over. Sometimes it felt like the week would never end, but for some reason the year itself seemed to fly by. Weird.

Even though Master and I are not feeling well, we still are having a good day. Master and I haven't gone out for New Year's Eve for a long time. In fact, in the almost 9 years we've been together we've only gone out on New Year's Eve once. And that's when He was working at a bar. He had to work that night so I was there too. No biggie. Since neither of us are big drinkers we don't see the point of facing a bunch of drunk crowds in order to have a good time. Every year besides that one we just stay at home and watch movies. Sometimes we have a drink and other times we don't. I can't really drink while on my medication. There isn't a "rule" or "warning" telling me that, but I have always been a light weight when it comes to drinking it's much worse now on these meds.

I never really cared about drinking anyway. So these days I'll just have a few sips out of something He is drinking. But tonight, no alcohol. We're just going to enjoy the night while pausing every now and then to cough or blow our noses.

I feel worse today than I did yesterday, but that's okay. At least it's the first of my three day weekend. Now I'm off to take a hot shower and hopefully loosen up some of this congestion.

No comments:

Post a Comment