August 1, 2011

Still Here

Yes, I'm still here. I'm breathing and everything! *ta da!*

I didn't post this past weekend because on Saturday Master and I were just having a great time, and I didn't feel much like blogging. So I asked Him if I could skip the post. He said yes. Last night Master and I had a rather rough afternoon and so when everything was going smoothly again I didn't want to spend it on my blog. Yeah, I know. I love blogging, but for whatever reason I just kind of wanted the weekend off and since I almost never ask to get out of a blog post unless I'm sick, Master allowed it.

Last night though one thing that I love happened. Master and I were not up for fucking. Also, very rare. I had a headache that was bordering a migraine and my neck hurt. Master was just stiff all over and His sinuses were killing Him.

So normally when it's time for me to go to bed, and we already know we're not going to fuck, I either sleep on the couch or I say goodnight to Master and head off to the bedroom.

Well, when bed time rolled around I told Master I needed to sleep in the bedroom simply because it was darker in there. So He said He would come tuck me in.

No I'm not three. I just love it when Master tucks me in. (Okay, yeah. That does make it seem like I'm a three your old. You have a point.) I got under the covers after Master fixed them. The damn things never stay where they are supposed to. Master then pulled the sheet and blanket up over me and laid down beside me. He let me cuddle up to His chest and He just laid there for a while. It was really nice, and I am grateful that He did that.

Eventually He decided it was time for me to actually go to sleep. So He kissed my forehead and said goodnight.

I felt more relaxed just because of that, which seems a bit odd. I mean I always sleep better when He's in the same room but it was just nice having Him come and lay down with me for a little while rather than us just saying goodnight in the living room and me going off to bed.

It's not often that He tucks me in like that. And honestly I had kind of forgotten how nice it was simply because it had been so long ago.

Thank You Master.

No comments:

Post a Comment