August 31, 2011

Today Is My Thursday

Well, it's Wednesday. Normally by this point I'd be happy simply because it was hump day. This week is different though. I have a four day weekend. Monday our office is closed and I took Friday off of work. So, that makes today my Thursday. Although that does get confusing. My brain tricks me sometimes. For a while I thought it really was Thursday. Due to that line of thinking my brain actually tricked me into thinking that my paycheck would hit tomorrow.

But of course my brain was lying to me. My paycheck doesn't hit until two days from now. *sigh*

I can't complain too much. At least it's a short work week. And next week will be too, since the office is closed on Monday. This weekend Master and I don't have a lot planned. We have some errands to run and on Saturday I am going down to visit my mom. Her and I will hang out for a while and do some bumming around before I leave.

I'm now trying to get used to this new dashboard that Blogger has. I like it a lot better than the last format. It's more... crisp I guess is the way to put it. That of course doesn't effect anything that you, the readers, see on my blog. It's just the background stuff. I'm sure I'll still have to play with it a bit to see where everything is and what all has changed.

By the way, why does time go so fucking slowly when you want it to go by quickly? I want it to be Friday damn it! (The real Friday.)

No comments:

Post a Comment