August 12, 2011

Finally Friday

This week has been long as hell. Although today went by surprisingly fast. And today was my longest work day of the week. Just over 9 hours not including my 45 minute lunch break.

As a result of such I am all sorts of out of it. So while I have to do my normal post (Master allowed me to skip yesterday) I don't think it'll be a very long one at all.

I already warned Master about that. I just asked Him for permission to take a nap immediately after this post so that I won't pass out at 11pm. I know, it doesn't make a lot of sense to take a nap just so you can be up later in the night. But it's Friday and I like stay up late on Friday nights. I haven't been getting a lot of sleep lately and as I've said it's been a rather long week and a long work day.

Speaking of naps.. I miss taking ones in the middle of the day on the weekends with Master. I know that probably sounds dumb as well. But it's really nice. I know I sleep next to Him every night but still. Naps are different. Well, at least to me they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment