August 27, 2011

A Dare....

Master and I were sitting here and I was asking Him what the hell I should write about. The day has been rather relaxed and lazy. Nothing of interest has happened. Etc. So I kept bugging Master to give me something to write about.

Well we were joking around and I, for some reason, said I should just list a bunch of Lonely Island videos. This was a smart ass comment on my part. However, Master said, "Only if you listen to them first."

My response? "I accept that challenge Sir!"

So.. this is a dare post. I'm sorry it's not all that in depth. But these guys are fucking hilarious. So at least that much.

First: "I Just Had Sex!"



Second: "Jizz In My Pants."



Third: "3-Way (The Golden Rule)"



Fourth: "Threw It On The Ground"



Fifth: "Jack Sparrow"



Sixth: "Boombox"


No comments:

Post a Comment