August 29, 2011

Sleep Is Overrated

Yesterday I had slept in later than I had intended to. That actually happens frequently on the weekend. Not that it's a bad thing. But when it's on a Sunday it makes it really hard to go to bed on time that night.

Last night I had asked Master if I could stay up until 12:30am. He said He would think about it. We watched Netflix and relaxed. I had already taken my shower and done my blog post earlier in the evening to make sure Master and I could just relax. That was nice.

Then midnight rolled around. I was looking at the clock, dreading bed time. I wasn't tired at all. I was wide awake and I hate laying in bed doing nothing but tossing and turning. It just makes it harder to sleep. At least it does for me. But Master had other things in mind. He ordered me to the bedroom and laid down next to me. We fucked and it was great. It started off more gently than usual. Master was on top of me, holding me to Him. We don't do that a lot so I think that's why it means more to me when it does happen.

As we continued of course it got rougher. *smirks* I don't think we've had straight up gentle sex in a long time. I'm not complaining, just merely stating a fact.

When we were done Master allowed me to sit in the living room for a little while. But once the clock went past 1am He told me I had to go to bed. I pouted. I told Him I didn't want to sleep. I wanted to stay up and read. (I recently got a new to me used book.) Master was firm about it though. He told me I had to go to sleep, no questions, no procrastinating. He gave me a hug and a kiss and sent me off to bed.

Sometimes having a bed time really sucks. I know it's for my own good, but when you're not tired and you just want to stay up and read or talk for a while, it's a bit annoying. However, once I got to bed it only took me about a half hour to fall asleep. I honestly thought I would be more tired this morning. But I wasn't. In fact my day went rather well and I'm still not tired. Hell, I didn't even have to catch a second wind of energy. Nope. Just comfortably sailing through the day with out being tired. It's only 8:40pm and I already have taken my shower and am now finishing up my post. Which means that I get more down time with Master before I have to go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment