August 26, 2011

Finally

I didn't post last night because all I could think to write about was my job. I try not to do that too much. It's not really what I want the blog to be about. It just feels... boring. And I highly doubt any of you really find it all that interesting. I could be wrong.

To make a long story short, yesterday I was working so quickly to try to catch up since I got slammed with work that morning that finally at 4pm after 8 1/2 hours of just doing nothing but busting my tail I had to slow down. My left shoulder was having a muscle spasm. A pretty bad one at that.

Today I came into work with what I wasn't able to finish yesterday and what was piled onto my desk this morning. But, somehow, I knocked it all out and will be walking into a clean slate on Monday.

When I got home from work Master and I had some errands to run. So we quickly knocked those out and I've been pretty lazy since then. My shoulders are screaming at me. I'm a bit irritable because of it. I'm trying not to be and I'm sure in another hour or two my muscles will finally start to relax. As soon as my body realizes it's the weekend the better off I'll be. I know that may sound odd, but I've been so stressed lately that my body is just tense all over, and not in a good way. I have way to much working against me when I'm stressed. My fibromyalgia. My tendency for migraines which, knock on wood, hasn't happened yet. I lost my appetite. That happens when I'm stressed out. Master was lecturing me about that earlier this evening.

He told me I had to eat something and I just really did not want to. But because I'm hypoglycemic I have to eat or I end up worse off. Not good. I ate. It wasn't a lot but at least I ate something.

So now, I'm going to try and get my body to catch up with my brain and remember that the weekend is finally here so I can relax a bit now.

No comments:

Post a Comment