August 7, 2011

We Can Still Have Fun

Master and I have been in this dynamic for about as long as we've been together. And while I am submit to Him and He Dominates me, we can still have fun and be goofy as hell sometimes. Master lets me get away with it sometimes more than others. And it has to be playful but not bratty. If I get too bratty then it's no longer fun and games. Suddenly Master gets extremely serious and then I know I've gone too far.

But today, not that long ago actually, Master and I were being goofy.

We had just had just fucked, hard and very... controlling. I was used and Master pinned me down so I couldn't move while He did so.

After we were done and we have both recovered a bit from the rather intense sensations Master told me to try to crack His back.

This is no easy task. I have convinced myself that His back is actually concrete with a steel rod as the spine. But every now and then He has me try to crack it because it's been bothering Him. So He lays on His stomach and I kneel behind Him, place my hands at the base of His spine, apply pressure and  then push upwards until I reach the base of His skull. Amazingly enough it popped on the first try. Master said it felt better.

So I laid on top of His back, just being cuddly. He enjoyed it as well for a little while. Then He wanted to move. I playfully whined about it, saying I was comfortable. He told me that He is not a futon.

So it went back and forth that way, all in good humor. Then Master, still joking around mind you, told me that if I didn't move He would roll onto my side of the bed and crush me.

I said, "No crushing!" but I didn't move. So He chuckled and rolled over. I gripped onto His arms and laughed as I flopped onto my back. I wrapped my leg around His leg. He laughed and then reached for the area behind my knee. He knows I'm very ticklish there. That is when I finally gave up. But, I hadn't gotten bratty. It was all in good fun and we had a blast.

I love when that kind of thing happens. It doesn't always need to be about the dynamic. Sometimes, when it's not me being bratty, it's just about us having fun together and goofing around.

No comments:

Post a Comment