August 14, 2011

Relief

Today has not been that great of a day. Neither Master or myself were in very good moods. We have a lot of stress going on right now so it just kind of finds it's way between us because we don't really have any where to place blame for the stress. It's things that are not in our control. So it is what it is.

But there was a bit of relief as well. After a while Master and I calmed down and were just sitting in the living room talking. Master leaned all the way back in His recliner to stretch out His back. He was naked, as we normally are when we're home. He was asking me what I wanted to do (as in watch a movie, etc.). His eyes were closed and He was not paying attention to what I was doing. So I quickly got on my knees in front of His chair and took His cock into my mouth.

Surprise blow job! *dun dun dun*

This was one of the few blowjobs that Master didn't have a grip on my hair. He just lounged in His recliner, stretched out and enjoyed getting His dick sucked.

It's not that I don't know what the hell I'm doing when I give Him a blow job. I do, trust me. It's just that Master loves having my hair wrapped around His hand when I do it. Why? So He can move me the way He wants to sometimes, just to remind me that He's in control. Things of that nature.

Since I was "left to me own devices" so to speak it was rather interesting. It hasn't happened in a very long time. I'm not complaining either way about it. I'm just saying that it is a rare experience.

He moaned and gasped quite a bit though so I must have been doing something right. *smirks*

After He came He was very sensitive and I was being a bit of a brat and kept licking the underside of His cock or danced my fingers along the length of Him. Things of that nature. He chuckled a few times but was gritting His teeth when He did it. Eventually He just told me to knock it the fuck off. So I did. I just rested my head on His stomach while He laid there.

Since then a lot of the tension is gone. It's amazing what effect a blow job can have.

No comments:

Post a Comment