August 21, 2011

Enjoyable Weekend

I know that I haven't done my blog post the last two nights. But there is a good reason. About a month ago Master and I had made plans for my brother to come up to spend the night. I know that may sound weird, but we live 45 minutes apart and when I do go down there I'm torn in all sorts of directions because I don't go down very often. He can't come up without me picking him up because it's doubtful that his car would make it up here.

So when I do go pick him up we try to make it so that he spends the night, that way we all get more time together and it doesn't feel like a "waste" of gas money.

So, on Friday after I got out of work I went to my doctor appointment and then headed straight to my home town and picked up my brother. We chit chatted on the way up. When we got home the three of us just relaxed. After a while we decided that even though we didn't have a lot of money we wanted to bum around a bit.

So off to the mall we went. Yes, we went to the mall to just bum. There is a used bookstore right outside the mall so we stopped there as well. My brother found a book he wanted, I found one I wanted and then Master found the last book He needed to finish a complete collection of a story arch He absolutely loves. Believe it or not He's been working on this collection for at least a couple of years. Some of the books are not easy to find. This last book we had only ever found online and it wasn't exactly affordable. Like I said, some of the books are really hard to come by. But there we were and it was staring right at Him. So how much was this book? It was $7. You're damn straight we bought it. Yay! His collection is complete!

After that we hit the mall and just looked around. Immediately after that we stopped at a fast food restaurant and had an early dinner. Once that was done we stopped at the grocery store to pick up a few things before going home.

Once there we just talked, watched movies and Master and my brother played video games while I nerded out a little on the computer.

It was at about 1:30am that I was so tired that I was starting to get lightheaded. So I apologized to both of them and excused myself so I could go to sleep. I think it's wonderful that Master and my brother get a long so well that I don't feel awkward about leaving them to entertain themselves without me. They stayed up until 3:30am before calling it a night.

The next day my brother and I got up at about the same time. Master was still sleeping when I came out into the living room and my brother and I were sitting there talking about what time he wanted to go back home. He wasn't sure. He was rather indecisive about it and so was I. There wasn't really a rush but I also didn't want to wait until late afternoon/early evening to drive 45 minutes one way and back. Master woke up shortly there after and sat down with us and talked for a while. I'm honestly not sure how the topic came up but it was decided that my brother would stay one more day. It wasn't a "I don't want to drive" type situation. We just hadn't seen him in a while and were having a good time hanging out with him.

So now we're on Saturday. I had some errands to run so we all went and knocked those out. The rest of the day was spent talking, watching Netflix and things of that nature. Last night my brother ended up falling asleep while we were watching Iron Man 2. It was rather late/ early. I think it was about 2am. So when the movie was over Master and I were very quiet as we put things away, shut down the computer and turned off the TV. We went to the bedroom and chilled for a while before closing the door so we could fuck and then opening it back up right before we went to sleep.

Today my brother had to be back at his place by 9am because he has some things he had to take care of. I hate setting an alarm on the weekend but there really was no choice. So I got up, got ready and took him home. He said he had a blast, so that made me happy.

When I got home Master and I talked for a while and realized that we had a bit more breathing room than we originally thought as far as finances. So He had me look into movie times. We hadn't been to a movie since the new Nightmare on Elm Street movie came to theaters, which was a bit over a year ago and we hated the movie. We both wanted to see The Rise of the Planet of the Apes. We were hoping they had a showing time that was early enough so we weren't going to be getting home too late in the evening.

Thankfully they had one at 2:15pm. Whoo-hoo! I wore the new black dress I had bought about a month ago that I hadn't had a chance to wear. Master enjoyed it and said I looked really nice. The best part about this date of ours? Well there were a few so lets go down the list.

  1. We got great seats because we were there almost an hour early. (Which is entirely my fault. I forgot that it didn't really take long to get to the theater and I figured that since it was Sunday it would be busy and I didn't want them to run out of tickets for that time. I'm paranoid. I know.)
  2. There honestly weren't a lot of people in our theater. Rock the hell on.
  3. The people who were in there didn't talk during the movie. We were both shocked. Normally when we go to a movie there is at least one loud mouth son of a bitch who has to ruin it for everyone.
  4. We loved the movie!
We weren't sure if we would like the movie or not. Something can look rocking in a movie trailer. And then when you see it you're like "Why the hell did I do this to myself?!"

This wasn't one of those times. We both agreed that it was a lot better than we had thought it would be. We were pleasantly surprised. So now we have had a date! Master and I really enjoyed it and are glad we spent the money.

When we got home Master and I relaxed for a bit. Master saw that I was pretty tired as I had not gotten a lot of sleep last night. But He told me I couldn't take a nap. I grumbled a bit and He stood up and grabbed my collar. He lifted me off the couch and ordered me to the bedroom.

I laid down on my stomach and He used me. It was delicious. Once He was done with me He said something I was in no way what so ever expecting.

"What time should I wake you up?"

*blinks* He had just said I couldn't take a nap. Apparently what He meant was that I couldn't take a nap until He got His rocks off. Fine by me! *grins*

So I said in an hour. He kissed my forehead and said He would let me sleep for an hour and a half. He tucked me in and told me to sleep well before leaving the bedroom.

He just woke me up about 45 minutes ago so I thought I would knock my post out. I knew I had quite a bit to blog about so I figured the earlier I started it the less rushed it would be. So yeah, that's been my weekend. How was yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment