August 2, 2011

Connection

The other night Master and I were talking and I was rambling on. I feel bad that we don't really get to do anything together anymore besides sit at home. When we do go out it's with family. Which is great, trust me. I really enjoy it as it's His father's side of the family. Master understands that we can't really afford to go out anymore.

But because I was rambling on and feeling bad that we haven't really go on "dates" for quite a while now I said that I didn't want it to start feeling more like a friends with benefits/roommate situation. Don't get me wrong, I love that Master is my friend. If it's one thing that has never changed about our relationship it's the fact that we've never stopped being friends. And yes, we started off as friends with benefits. But at the time I was upset and not really thinking all that clearly.

It's obvious that we are more than friends or roommates. We love each other very much and it shows in the way we are with one another. And obviously, we have the dynamic going on as well.

So what am I getting at?

Well last night it was almost time for me to go to bed. Master was taking off His necklace and getting undressed. He told me to go to the bedroom and I smiled. He winked at me and said, "We have to break this whole roommate thing."

He was trying to make me laugh and it worked. When we got to bed He asked if I had a mood. I told Him that I was docile and I would prefer to be used. He started off gently and it was amazing. That connection you have with someone while you're having sex is just... indescribable. You can't explain it and I'm not going to try.

He never got extremely rough but He alternated positions and it was incredible. When He filled me it was like that connection became more apparent. I was flying high when He laid down next to me.

I had a nice after sex body buzz going and as a result I wasn't really tired. But it was time for me to go to bed. Master allowed me to sit in the living room with Him for a little while but then I knew I wasn't going to be able to lay on the couch and sleep. So I told Master I should sleep in the bedroom, explained why, and He agreed.

So, last night was amazing. Our connection is always strong, but sometimes it's that extra push that really hits you hard in the most wonderful ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment