August 22, 2011

Mondays Ruin Everything

The worst part of a perfectly good weekend is knowing that Monday is just around the corner. Although last night that did not stop me from enjoying my Sunday evening. In fact, Master let me stay up late. My normal bedtime is between 11pm to 11:30pm. It depends on a few things. It depends on how I'm feeling, how tired I am and what time Master feels I should go to sleep.

Well last night Master took me into the bedroom and played with me. It was amazing. He ate me out and fingered my ass before having me suck His cock and ride Him. While I was on top He told me to dance for Him. So I raised my arms above my head, crossed them at the wrist, and rocked my hips slowly, in a belly dance type style. No, I don't know how to belly dance but honestly that's the best comparison I have. As I did this I got closer and closer to an orgasm. As a result I ended up bucking my hips as hard as I could. He commented on how it went from a lap dance to a bump and grind. He smirked as He said this. I got off hard and couldn't keep my arms up any longer. The orgasm took a lot out of me.

After a few more orgasms Master had me lay on my back. He told me that because I had been such a good girl that day I would be allowed to continue to cum at will. When I'm on top and when He is eating my pussy I am allowed to cum when I want to. Other than that He orders me to. So for Him to say that I can cum at will is a rather big reward.

He was very rough with me and I was already sore from the night before. By the time we were done I was so sensitive that when He went to scent me I whimpered and did my best to not close my legs. I achieved that goal thankfully. Master then kissed my forehead and told me that I had to go to sleep now. It was 12:30am by that point. So He tucked me in (have I mentioned how much I love that?) and said goodnight.

Then this morning had to arrive. When my alarm went off I sat up, turned it off and looked at our bedroom clock. At first I thought it said 2am. I blinked a few times and wondered why the hell I had set my alarm so early. But then my eyes focused a bit better and I sighed as I realized that it was in fact 6am. I had slept well, but I still felt like I hadn't gotten enough sleep. This may sound silly but I think part of it is because I didn't really sleep in a lot this weekend. The past two days I had been getting up at either 8am or 8:30am. Yes, that is later than 6am but on the weekends I'm not used to getting up until about 10am as long as I have no where to go. Then again Master and I normally stay up until about 3am. So yeah.

I was groggy as hell but I got out of bed and got ready for work.

Today went by so damn slowly. It sucked. I am pretty sure part of it is because next week I have a four day weekend thanks to Labor Day. So the week before a long weekend always seems to take forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment