August 15, 2011

Heel Whore

Last night Master and I were sitting around talking. This was before we went to bed and I had dressed up for Master. He told me to surprise Him so after my shower I came out in nothing but heels and leg warmers. Honestly, it's one of my favorite looks. I really need more leg warmers! Seriously. The kind I have are straight black and they are sexy as hell.

I've only ever worn them as lingerie. I have thought about what it would look like it I wore them with my black skirt, heels and a black top. I'm sure it'd still be sexy, I just don't know if Master would think it would be good for a "out of the house" type thing. *shrugs*

Anyway, I'm getting off topic here.

Master had commented that I never wear heels to work. I did a double take. He asked me why I never did. My answer was simple. "I'm not with You so there is no body to impress or look nice for."

I think I saw Him smirk at that. But He also had a good point. They are somewhat... bondage looking. I mean they are normal heels. They aren't "obvious" as far as bondage goes. But it you are into kinky things... you'll probably look at them and go.. "Hey...."

I tried to look them up online at the website I got them from, but they don't seem to be selling them anymore.Good thing I got them when I did.

So Master said that if anything I could wear them to work as another reminder regarding my station in this dynamic. See, I had never thought of wearing heels to work. At least not normal heels. I've thought about low heeled boots. But that's about it.

Master said I could wear a pair of jeans, toss the heels and a top and I would be good to go.

I didn't do it today. To be honest I'm somewhat worried about fucking them up somehow. If they get worn down a bit because I've been strutting around the apartment for Master or because Him and I have been going out and He wanted me in heels, that's an entierely different matter. Then again I work in an office for fuck's sake. So it's not like they would get fucked up easily.

I'm protective of my heels, for lack of a better word. I don't have many anymore. For normal heels that I can wear out, I have two pair. The pair I wore last night and the boots with high heels that I love. The problem with the latter is that they are insulated, so I would sweat to death wearing them right now. But for fall they are awesome!

But the conversation Master and started last night kept swimming around in my head today.

Okay, Master and I don't really have the money to go out to dinner and such anymore. At least not very often. And normally when we run errands I don't really see the point of tossing heels on because we're just going to the grocery store or something similar. And thenwe are coming right back home afterward.

However, there are our bumming around days. I love our bumming around days. We just go driving, hit a couple of stores just to look and maybe buy something that isn't expensive. And what do I wear? Jeans and a t-shirt. It's easy to toss on and boom! We're out the door.

I've just become way too comfortable with that. I mean jeans, okay whatever, depending on the situation a skirt or dress may not be the wisest choice. But just because I'm wearing jeans that doesn't mean I automatically have to toss on sneakers or sandals. Master already hinted that I would look nice in jeans and heels.

And make-up? Bloody hell. I can't remember the last time I wore that out of the house. Not that I wear a lot when I do or anything, but still.

I just need to get out of this comfortable stage and smack the hell out of myself. "Hey bitch! Just because it's comfortable and you're not going out to dinner and a movie does not mean you can't look sexy for your Man. A little effort goes a long way, stupid."

So, on the weekends especially I want to step my game up so to speak. I know Master and I have been together for about 8 1/2 years and I know He still finds me incredibly sexy. But that doesn't mean I should slack off. I used to dress up all the time just to look nice for Him. Granted we were going out more back then, but so what?

I feel bad. I feel like I've seriously dropped the ball. Like I said I want to smack the hell out of myself.

Then the flip side of that is I really wish I could go buy new skirts, dresses and heels. I have one new dress that Master likes. It's more of a summer dress and it's plain but Master said He likes it.

While I was looking through the website trying to find the pair of heels I actually own I was drooling over what they have in stock right now. I just want to say "Fuck it!" go out and buy at least two more pairs of heels, three skirts, two tops and two dresses. That would be a nice start.

But that's more than we can afford right now. Maybe I can squeeze at least a new pair of heels in sooner rather than later. Hell, any one of the items listed above would be nice. Although honestly, I'm drooling more and more over new heels. I'm not normally a "shoe" girl. But heels? The right kind anyway, I love looking at them. I love thinking about how hot I would look in them. Especially since Master loves me in heels and I could wear them in and out of the bedroom. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment