June 26, 2011

Hmm..

I've been sitting here, staring at my blog, trying to figure out what the hell to write about for roughly 15 minutes or so. I must have really bad writer's block tonight.

It's been a good weekend but I feel kind of spacey right now. I slept in later than I wanted to and I'm sure I'll have a problem going to bed tonight. But waiting until I'm actually tired before passing out makes more sense to me rather than trying to force myself to sleep. Then I just get irritated and then can't fall asleep because I'm irritated.

It's a vicious cycle. Plus that means I'll be tired tomorrow when I get home and get back on my normal sleep schedule. That's really the only thing that works for me is to force my body to become so tired that I want to go to bed on time if not a bit early. Otherwise it's one night after another of nothing but my being restless.

Damn. Writing block again. I hate starting at the damn cursor when I can't think of what to write about. It mocks me.

No comments:

Post a Comment