June 30, 2011

Nothing Strikes Again

I'm really hoping that this upcoming four day weekend is relaxing. Lately our weekends have been pretty chilled out, we haven't done much etc. But on extended weekends like the one coming up there is usually some drama. Not from us. Just friends, family, etc. And right now there is plenty to go around in both of our families as well as our friends. I'm sure we'll hear an update from someone soon.

Master gave me the night off the blog post last night. I had requested it because I had nothing to write about. Nothing entered my mind. So... today... here I sit and yet more nothing. I can't think of anything to really write about. Hell even just trying ramble out a blog post right now seems forced. But I know better than to ask for two nights off the blog in a row. I honestly don't think that has ever happened. At least not since the blog became requirement rather than a hobby.

Sometimes that means that I can't think of something to write about (like right now) and so I ramble a bit and see if anything makes my fingers dance across the keyboard.

*waits*

Nope.

Fuck.

I love writing which is why this shit pisses me off. I love doing my blog post too so it's not like I'm trying to get out of it. It's just that right now, aside from work, I have nothing on my mind and therefore nothing to talk about. I mean yeah, I could write about work. But it's the same old shit and I don't want to write about my job all the time.

If anything comes into my head later, I'll see if I can get a blog post out of it. But don't hold your breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment