June 20, 2011

Hunger

Yesterday Master was apparently rather hungry. For what? For me. :-D

Earlier on in the afternoon He ordered me to the bedroom. He had me go into a few different positions, each of them wonderful in their own way. He allowed me to cum several times. He was rough but not extremely so. It was more of a man handling, which I'm always up for.

After He got off He had me clean Him off, He scented me and we went back into the living room flying high on the sexual body buzz we both had going on.

Then somewhere right before my bedtime He ordered me into the bedroom again. This time He was a lot more rough with me than the last. He raked His nails across my skin, dug His nails into my hips as He bounced me off His cock. He nipped my ass and hips a few times in between having me move into a different position. I couldn't even see straight by the time it was over. He scented me again and had me clean Him off. When I cleaned Him off this time I rested my head on His stomach and just slowly ran my tongue up and down His cock while it was in my mouth. I don't know if that is what led to the third time or not, but either way I'm not complaining.

After the second round of spectacular sex I was sore, sensitive and tired. Master did let me stay up a little late since it was Sunday. I laid down on the couch and watched a couple of episodes of The Munsters with Master. (Yes, we like that show.) I brought my pillow out to the living room and Master allowed me to use His jean jacket as a blanket.

Master woke me up around 3am for me to go into the bedroom since He was ready for bed. I'm always really groggy when He does that. I am in no way, shape, or form complaining about it. I prefer to sleep on the couch until He is ready for bed. But I also love sleeping next to Him in bed when He's ready to go there. So He wakes me up, I stumble off to the bedroom and get on my side of the bed.

That's exactly how it went last night. Except as I was double checking my alarm clock while sitting up Master laid down behind me, wrapped His arm around my waist and proceeded to bite my back and shoulders. I was not even half awake, and I think that only intensified the sensations. He rolled me onto my stomach, forced His cock into my already sore cunt. He was not kind. He was rough and growled into my ear and nipped my shoulders on and off. As He bucked His hips, filling me for the third time that day, I felt every single twitch of His pulsing cock. My pussy was dripping wet but I could feel how sore and swollen it was. Again, I'm not complaining. ;-) He then laid down fully, pulled me to Him and we drifted off to sleep.

This morning I got up and my pussy was still sore and has stayed that way all day.

So yeah, it was a good Sunday. How was yours? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment