June 22, 2011

Headache. Ugh.

I was feeling great today. The weather was up and down, but it didn't seem to bother me at all. It would be sunny and then all of a sudden there would be a massive cloud burst. Then back to sunny. No biggie.

When I got out of work, the carpool dropped me off, I hopped into our car and I ran a couple of errands. Still felt great.

I got home, Master and I ate dinner and watched a Katt Williams comedy special. It was hilarious, as it always is, and I was in a good mood. Then I realized I had to run one more errand. Shit.

It was already 8:30pm. I still had to do my blog post, my exercises and take my bath. But no problem. It'll get done. Hell maybe Master will even let me stay up a little bit.

As soon as I walked outside my head started pounding. It's like the air is charged. Never mind the weather has been up, down and sideways today. Just a little pressure outside and suddenly the back of my head is pounding. What. The. Fuck.

I got home and put the soda away. Master said I looked kind of pissed off. I told Him that I had a bad headache. He told me to take a pain killer, which I did as soon as I was done.

He has been trying to keep tabs on my moods very closely. It's to help me realize when I'm not acting rationally. My medication dosages are still being played with, so I need His help to keep an eye on such things so I can keep my shrink properly informed. So I'm not allowed to say "Nothing" when He asks me what is wrong. I am to think about it, if I need to, and then answer honestly.

And I have been doing my best to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment