June 9, 2011

Blog Changes

Some of my readers who have been following me for a while may notice some changes. Namely the fact that I have deleted several tabs from the top, the picture gallery being one of them. The reason for this is because Word Press has altered the comment box. When you go to leave a comment on my blog you have the following options:

  • Guest

  • Word Press login

  • Twitter login

  • Facebook login


Three out of the four I don't have a problem with. Guest, Word Press and Twitter.. fine whatever. But Facebook? Um no thank you. Facebook is one of those "social" websites that basically logs your every damn move as long as you give a website access to your Facebook login, displaying it to who ever happens to be looking at your profile. I can't get rid of that though. It went Word Press wide, it was not a choice. Just BOOM! here ya go. And I have tried very hard to keep my "normal" life and my blog separate. It's worked so far. So I'm not going to allow an update to fuck with that.

So.. to be safe and careful Master and I felt that we should take some things off the blog. The blog of course will remain up and running and it will remain here on Word Press. Minus some things (like this new update) I love Word Press. It's organized and pretty damn customizable. So oh well. No more pictures. At least not on the blog.. that does not mean Master will stop taking pictures... *laughs*. And we'll still post pictures of toys we review because that's a whole different thing to us.

You may think we're paranoid but we just feel better this way. At least for now. We are free to change our minds ya know. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment