June 5, 2011

Up All Night, Sleep All Day

Yes, that title was very 80's of me. I know. But it almost fits our evening/day. Last night Master and I watched Netflix after dinner and just kind of chilled. I had knocked out my shower and blog post rather early so that we could enjoy the rest of the night. On Saturday nights Master doesn't enforce my bedtime. Sometimes He'll hint that maybe I should go to bed because I look really tired, but for the most part I just go to bed when He does.

We got tired of watching stuff and Master didn't really want to play video games. So we decided to just sit up and talk. Master sat on the couch with me to stretch out His back. When He did that it was about 11pm. We talked about our family and friends and some of the dumb shit they are doing. We talked about shit from our past relationships. The shit that pissed us off or we didn't understand. I forget how we got onto that particular topic, but neither of us got upset or jealous or anything like that. We were just talking. The conversation eventually turned into our sex life and dynamic. We were trying to think of new things we'd like to do but after 8 years you really have to look through the "catalog" of things you've already done. We were left scratching our heads except for things that we won't be able to do until we own a home rather than renting and/or have the finances to purchase some things we want.

We are pretty damn creative and there are variations of things we already do/have done that we want to try, but that's all we came up with for now. Master did say He wants more foreplay on my part and I promised to do more. That was really His only "complaint" and it wasn't even really a complaint.

When we got to our dynamic  I told Him that I need a tighter leash a bit more often. Don't get me wrong He's strict, but He doesn't really do the random "kneel bitch" snap and point that He used to, and other things of that nature.

Before we knew it, we started to notice that the sky was getting lighter. We glanced at the clock and it was 4am. We had done nothing but sit on the couch and talk for 5 straight hours. We haven't done that in a long time. I loved it. Master said we should get some sleep. So off to the bedroom we went.

We curled up and passed out. Master woke me up at 8am because the dog was bothering Him because he needed to go outside. Master normally takes the dog on the weekends but His back has really been bothering Him, so He asked if I would do it. I got out of bed, threw on one of Master's shirts and a pair of pajama pants and took the dog outside. When we got back in I went back to bed. I figured fuck it, I hadn't gone to bed until 4am and it was a Sunday, so I could get a little more sleep. Next thing I know Master is waking me up saying it's noon. Whoops.

Master was laying next to me on His back. I cuddled up to Him and then reached down and played with His cock. I did that for quite some time before He said that I should get on top. It's been a while since I've been on top. No real reason, just... didn't happen. I had bed hair, I hadn't brushed my teeth yet but He wanted to fuck me. Apparently He thinks I'm attractive even first thing in the "morning". I rode Him hard and fast. I had a few orgasms that just seemed to go on and on and on. As Master got closer to filling me I started talking dirty and when He came I could feel every pulse of His cock and how warm He felt inside of me. I rolled off of Him and we were both breathing heavy and grinning.

The rest of the day has basically been us just relaxing and taking it easy. No errands or anything of that nature. Just being lazy at home and loving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment