June 13, 2011

Taken

Sometimes it doesn't matter how I'm feeling. And honestly, I wouldn't have it any other way. Last night is a good example. We had already fucked earlier in the afternoon. I had taken a short nap on the couch after. I would say it was about a half hour. I woke up to take my pills and then take care of the bunnies while Master took care of the dog.

When I came back in we watched some TV shows on Netflix. I was sitting on the couch wearing one of Master's t-shirts. I was way out of it. When I take an extremely short nap I end up feeling very groggy and just can't seem to break out of the haze. So when one of the TV shows ended Master started turning off the TV and Xbox 360. I wasn't thinking at all and said, "Master why are You turning off everything?" I knew it wasn't my bedtime and even if it was He very rarely goes to bed the same time I do.

His answer was very simple. And very fucking hot. "I have no use for them. You however..."

He grabbed my collar and pulled me up off the couch. He smacked my ass and told me to get into the bedroom. I quickly walked in there, still groggy even though I was very turned on. I laid down on the bed and slowly took the t-shirt off. Master laid next to me and asked what position would be best for Him using me. Now it may seem odd that He would be asking me this question. But even though it doesn't matter how I'm feeling, He'll still use me... He also knows that certain positions are easier for me to maintain depending on how I'm feeling. So I told Him that I would prefer to lay on my stomach.

He pushed me over and laid on top of me. At first it was just this weird.. disconnected feeling. I mean I felt everything, I enjoyed everything, but I wasn't really focused. I don't know if that makes sense. I was responding. I moaned, whimpered and arched my back. But it took one particularly violent slam to my pussy that snapped me right out of it. I was fully alert and I started bucking my hips. In response Master raised His hips up and propped Himself up with His hands resting on my wrists.

Every time He pushed forward, I would buck my hips so that He would go even deeper. As He started to pull back I would rock my hips down eventually resting them on the bed. It was a quick pace, but everything was just.. perfect. Master was breathing heavy and His thick cock was hurting my already sensitive pussy. It was wonderful.

I wasn't allowed to cum but that didn't matter to me. I wanted Him to use me. I wanted to be His willing victim. It gets me off mentally. When He started to cum He arched His back, threw His head back, suddenly gripped my shoulders, pushing me even farther into the mattress. He rocked His hips roughly as His orgasms crested.

When He was finished He collapsed on top of me, nuzzled my neck and called me a good girl.

We relaxed for a little while on the bed before going back out to the living room. He allowed me to put my t-shirt back on because I was going to fall asleep on the couch until He came to bed. He allowed me to use His jean jacket as a blanket as I dozed off.

No comments:

Post a Comment